Someone said if you want friends and enemies write a blog. Well, guess i did that exactly. Pouring comments and calls about my self advertisement in some of the articles (im not doing it intently) from friends. I would like to leave a blank for explanation and let them think whatever. Criticism comes through popularism (dont ask me who said that). But i have decided to let you guys know about the another face of mine (make sure your Cardiologist is sitting right behind you, hope he is not a gay top).
1. Iam not a hottie (if you mean hottie = fair + tall + gym tone + attitude + red lips)
2. I never went for dating , not atleast one guy from g4m
3. I received " Not interested" message 100 times more than "interested" message
4. If im the hottest, my ex-boyfriend would have never broken up with me.
5. Some of my friends told me "im an evil" after i let them know that im gay.
6. In g4m forums especially threads like "do u like to date the guy above" or "Do u think the guy above u is hot or cute" , guys next to me always jump on to the next guy by not considering me.
7. My stats (it will not be impressive) and im dark (being dark has been considered as ugly in gay world, but i never did)
Anyone in the streets can tell you their personal definition of beauty: who they think is beautiful and who isn’t. And the surprising thing is that despite the common saying that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, people will come to roughly the same conclusions of what is beauty. Suffice to say, there are common definitions to what the definition of beauty is, which is much determined by society as a form of survival of the fittest.
In a recent paper entitled "What is beauty anyway?" came to the following conclusions: when asked what is beauty, would say boils down to two characteristics: 1. Happy. 2. Healthy. Notice in the characteristics’ description; perhaps they fall somewhere in the healthy category! Is this answer to "What is beauty" too simplistic? Let’s take a close look. There is more to the definition of beauty than meets the eye.
Here you go, Why i think im a hottie? no one born beautiful, they have been made of or grown of.
- I know how to carry myself
- I know the differences of my weakness and strengths
- I know what dress suits my physic
- I have practised to carry a style of my own
- I know how to present myself to the public
- Above all, Im not worried what you think about me, because im self confident.
Note: Just like the bloggist, criticist also have some responsibilities to motivate, encourage and let the blogger not deviate from the vision. But the comments should have some depth knowledge about the article or understanding of the blogger's expression. Mr.Anonymous lacked both. He just took one sentence and wrote his comments. May God forgive his sins...
P.S : I will be more careful in my coming up articles about self advertisement. Thanks (for my pics check my profile in g4m , id is vp2 ... for ur reference, Anonymous)