New Posts of Chennai Dost will be available in our new Website

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gay-o-meter



Surprised n shocked...one of my friend sent this link to find out how Gay i am...i answered all the stupid questions it asked, i must be really bored n had no work then...i was expecting a result with full mark 100, but disappointingly it gave me just 53%, i think i deserve more than that or may be not...so i leave it to you judge...

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/gayometer.html

If you are bored n really have no work to do you can check the below link as well, but dont be surprised if it gave you more mark than i got, if that is the case then you are really so Gay....lol...End of the story

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vikk,
    Exams are really tough and valuation is very strict-- I think the upper limit must be 60 so yo should have scored very high marks. Ha Ha I am trying to score high marks and will let you know. Cherio
    luv SIVA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess vikki is 53% too straight & 47% too gay :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vikki,
    I tried the test(stupid questions--of course)and I passed with not so flying colours ha ha got only 50% and it said I am a well adjusted happy homo guy. mmm that was OK as I thought that if Vikki can get only 60% then me getting 50% is not bad. It was fun anyway. Thanks
    luv SIVA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did take that test too and strangely it also came to 50% and said also I am a well adjusted happy homo guy!!! either their meter is stuck or it is useless...I rather go for the last option: it is definitively a stupid and useless test...Anyway, the questions were so stupid that they nearly made me cry while I read them as I was wondering how can one ask such stupid 0 leve IQ questions? But as Siva said: was fun anyway !

    ReplyDelete