New Posts of Chennai Dost will be available in our new Website

Thursday, August 13, 2009

L'Original


L'Original

Originality is what I crave,breathe,aspire.
yesterday I was conscious but not today
and will not be tomorrow.

Being me has made me feel me,
When I was young I walked in
someone else shoes.

They smothered me; my identity of who I am.
but now I have hatched myself to be me.

Committing my own mistakes, my own blunders,
has invigorated my being.

Even when monstrosity supervenes on my own
accord I will embrace it.
Because I am me....

Written by: Gabriel

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    The poem by Gabriel was good indeed but I am not an expert or a real lover of poems to comment further. But I could understand t and the spirit in it as t is nice and simple.
    SIVA

    ReplyDelete