After a long break i thought of writing something...and you know what i never ran out of topics, because of x-mas celebrations, important company presentations and hard times with Arjun i lost my free timings to do the writing here...and iam really happy that i have actually got few readers who are following my blog and posting their comments...thanks guys
Another new year starting shortly and i know that we are all busy scheduling parties and waiting to see if anybody throws one. Everytime a new year starts i will become a bit nervous and i have no idea why. i guess its because of the resolutions i have to take or is because of the terrific parties i have to attend or coming with one more excuse from my parents for marriage, whatever...this new year seems to be more terrifying because i have decided to stay back in chennai and also there is a long list of new year resolution this year...here goes the list
1. Quit smoking ( i mean cigarattes, its been in the list for last 10 years)
2. Quit watching gay porn movies (the hardest one though, but i have to make it because i have lost few pounds of weight)
3. Avoid dating guys in the office (well its hard to resist all those hot guys around with seductive smile)
4. find a nice wardrobe (i should give some credit for being a bangalore boy atleast)
5. Quit having sex with my roomate (he is a straight and got a new girlfriend)
6. No more junk foods (one of the reason for losing weight, i guess i can skip porn movies from the list if i follow this resolution)
7. Start partying more (well, this is the easiest one)
8. Focus seriously on moving to Canada (its my dream)
9. Remove Arun from the list of future long term (of all bad times, its still only for Arjun)
10. Savings (not shavings, well i should seriously listen to my mom)
11. More tours and travels this year (last year none)
12. Few more certifications for professional benefits (i almost stopped studying these days)
13. A website and book launch which are gay friendly (i guess i should seriously focus on it with a commercial touch, need help though)
14. Hit gym regularly (ah...to make it interesting i should find a gay-friendly gym)
15. Buy a car of my own (well, tats is one which i have been dreaming for last few years)
The list goes this way and still there are few remaining, now you guys would have known why iam nervous about this new year. it makes me more nervous when i realize some of the non-achievements of 2008. My mom forced me to have this habit of taking new year resolution since i was a kid and she also made me write it in my diaries, she gives me a new diary every year till now.I went back home this x-mas to bangalore and at home i was checking my diaries of the past in my closet i found few funny resolutions in the earlier new years
- Quit smoking (seems like it never quits from the list).
- Quit being gay (this is the funniest resolution ever, it was in the list on 2000 and 2001).
- Quit one nite stands (this has been one of the cause for me having group sex on new year eve every year, thinking that i will stop having sex with men from next day) .
- Change my name (well i found this resolution in my 1998 diary).
- Dont mislead Preeti (she was my classmate in PUC and i was flirting with her for sometime, she had fallen in love with me and it took 3 years for me tell her iam gay)
- Dont take vomit in parties (this was in the list of 2001)
- Dont let someone drink your cum, its unhygenic for them (yuck, surprising even this was in the list of 2003)
- Stop sneaking at boys restroom ( i was caught in the college when i was watching my volleyball captain taking bath...god,he was hot)
- Dont hit anyone on the face especially nose (i was almost got suspended when i hit and broke one of my volleyball teamate's nose in the playground)
- Inform daddy why you took 100 rupees from his valet (this was in the list of 1998, i was 13 years old then)
- Dont let anyone think that you are younger than Helen(she is my elder sister, i wrote this when i was 11 years old)
These are the few funniest...Now you guys know why iam nervous about new year resolutions
Note: i think the best way of taking a resolution is taking things which can be easily done, but there were never an easiest one in my last in the past not even this year.