New Posts of Chennai Dost will be available in our new Website

Thursday, November 20, 2008

2008 Ek Love Story

Well, i thought i should share some of the sweet moments i had with Arjun (name changed)(Certainly,not about sex). I never believed in the so called "Love". i always thought it is such a stupid idea to hang on with one person all your life and expect him to do the same. What if there any changes that you liked him in him...Can u still keep the love going?...so i thought it is a stupid idea to fall in love. And i was very happy about my one night stands and also some of the friends i have got from g4m(though most of my one night stands were total disaster).

Just like the same when Arjun sent me a messege i thought its going to be another one nite stand, like any other teenager he was reluctant to see me in person and just prolonging his phone chat(well i never believed in it, i love actions). And then one day i lost my patience and told him if he didnt meet this weekend i will never take his phone call again.(well then, it worked) he accepted to meet me.

We met at Inox, as i have already seen Arjun's picture at g4m, i had an image about him, but when he turned up in inox he was a different person all togather. i saw a guy with a goatie and a specs with that so called yo-yo attitude etc. i was pretty sure then he is not my type and iam not his type either. i felt a bit restless and tensed, suddenly lost my cool, i was beginning to sweat and lost my words because i was not really sure what i am going to do with him( i have a track record never been rejected by any of my dates).So i thought tis is going to be the first time someone going to say "No" to me instead of me (but well,it never happened) he said we should go somewhere and talk, so i took him to my favourite beach.

I was more at ease then and we started talking about each other. i then thought Me and Arjun can be good friends (even if there is not sex). it was first time for Arjun to meet someone in person, so he really have no experience of dating. so i had taken full control over and started talking about myself(as usual). Arjun took the overcoat kind of thing he was wearing and just sat there with his t-shirt and jean,he was wearing some kind outfit that actually made me uncomfortable earlier. i felt more relaxed now and then he asked if i liked him.i guess i didnt given him any straight reply then. after couple of hours i had some kind of different feeling that i never felt with any of the guys before ,the best part is rather than the physical attraction or the personality ,there was something that actually taken over and made me feel more ease with him .i just wanted to rest my head on his lap and sleep, so that i can forget about the rest of the world and just have one wonderful dream. i saw a boat crossing nearby the shore and had this thought of taking Arjun with me and go to a lonely island to live forever with him.

Then it was time to part. he asked me to drop him at a nearby bus stand so that he can catch a bus to his place. We went to the bus stop ,but after 30 minutes or so, Arjun actually didnt get the bus to his place( though i saw so many buses passing by) As i could read tamil, Arjun told me his bus was not coming then. I actually saw few buses passing by which goes to his place( i found out that reading the english words of the place in the name board). Then i saw Arjun he was now not wearing his specs, i saw his eyes which was actually looking at me, and reluctant to leave me. i realized Arjun didnt want to leave me. i felt some kind of adrenalin passing through my heart .i put my hands on his shoulder and i felt there was something happening and the guy who stood next to me ,just stolen my heart.

At last after lot of convincing he took a bus at 11.30pm and left. i came back home at 12. i had my dinner and as usual came to the terrace for smoking and then i saw the sms from Arjun...saying "i liked you"...when i called him back i told him i felt the same...Thats how the love story begins...

Note: after couple of days Arjun told me that he thought i might have disliked him when we first met (well then it is a different story)

2 comments:

  1. lovely....
    I like the bus stop part...
    God bless you guys....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know How to react... for sure i am totally excited and shattered at the same time....
    you know what I meant...
    love with out sex... I got only very few... all others either fuck me or vice versa

    ReplyDelete